Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wide awake & feeling creative.....

Another night unable to sleep til late, so managed to get a couple more cards done for some challenges. This one I used the layout from Peachy Keen Stamps but I used colours and textures to enter a number of challenges so here they are:
Cards & Things - Blushing Bride (pink)/Old olive (green)/ Rose Red(deep rose)
Paper Pretties - Pink/Green plus one neutral



 This is a Layers of Color Stamp from their set 'Renaissance Hearts'
I love Prima flowers!

4 comments:

  1. Wow love your card. I really like the embossing and the beautiful prima flower.

    Ruby
    http://handcraftedsimplybyus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very very pretty, Insomnia works well for you.
    thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this oh so pretty card Debbie! Staying awake suits you! (Sorry, should be more sympathetic, shouldn't I)! Thanks for playing along with us at PK. Good luck! Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love all the texture and the colors! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog see you soon!..:)