Monday, May 6, 2013

THE FOG HAS LIFTED.....

I am pleased to say that the fog that has surrounded me for so long has lifted. I am unsure why this is. There are a few things that have happened that I think I can say have contributed to it a bit. 1. We had Shaun's memorial and the burial of his ashes. This has bought some closure I think to his death. With just a few close friends and some family we gathered at Woden Cemetery and planted Shaun's ashes into one of the garden beds there. It looks lovely and peaceful. Now I just have to finish organizing the plaque for him. 2. I was inspired to take up vegetable juicing. This has given me heaps more energy every day and has led me to look at further changes I can make for a healthier me. Trying to introduce more raw food (especially their desserts) into my diet, exercising, and more time with God. 3. My mum was finally able to come home from 6 months rehabilitation from her stroke a month ago and so my eldest son, Caleb & I were able to drive over and help her settle into her home again. We had to work physically quite hard almost everyday. Getting up earlier, rearranging furniture, decluttering (had a few tears with that one!) and shopping & cleaning. It was good for us both to focus on somebody else....we went to bed tired but satisfied every night. We have tried to continue this now at home to get our own home sorted and finished off. So all is good for us. God has been the major focus too. Devotional time, prayer, & church all key factors in getting back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog see you soon!..:)